Wednesday, December 5, 2012

You've Been Mugged | A Mug Swap

Last month Heidi over at Mustache Mama and I hosted the You've Been Mugged Mug Swap. We had so much fun hosting and seeing everyone's little updates on IG. I'm so excited for the link up so I can see what everyone got!

Meet....


Heidi of Mustche Mama and myself; Ashley Marie of Chevron Stitches.



My mug swap partner was no stranger to me. I was partnered up with Andrea over at Shabby Kitteh.  Back Story: Andrea and I were paired up, randomly, in the Share Your Style Swap. Since then we have become good bloggie friends. With this mug swap, Heidi partnered up the ones that contacted her {including myself} and I partnered up the ones that contacted me {including Heidi}. So, when she partnered me up, I got Andrea! So awesome! Ok, back to this story...

I had a lot of fun shopping for Andrea and I sure hope she loves her goodies!
Andrea knows my {small} love for owls and sent me the biggest and coolest mug ever, plus some goodies for the family. 


Isn't the mug awesome? I poured my coffee in it and I didn't need a refill all day! The whoopie pie mix we are making next week {it's on our Advent Calendar!} and my daughter loves, loves, loves the snoopy cocoa mix. 

Now for the link up! I'm so excited about this! Submit your link below of your post on the mug swap. I hope everyone had fun and got to meet some awesome peeps. Even though I already knew my swapper, I was stoked! 

Thanks Heidi, for asking me to co-host with you!




PostSig

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO