Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Chirping Moms Virtual Pinterest Night Party


Sunday night the lovely ladies Courtney & Julie over at The Chirping Moms hosted their very first virtual Pinterest Night! When I saw that they were doing this I immediately signed myself up, got all of the materials, and patiently awaited the arrival of 6pm Sunday evening. 

The crafts consisted of a heart garland, Valentine lotto scratchers, and taco pizza. I changed up my night a little bit to fit what would work best for me so I ended up making a mini heart garland that was machine sewn and a breakfast pizza in leu of the taco pizza {so that the entire family could enjoy it}. Here are some snippets from my night:









Did you participate in the virtual Pinterest Night? Share with me below! 

PostSig

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO