Thursday, February 28, 2013

March Sponsor Call

It's almost Friday! Yay! And it's almost March too. Even with February being so short it seemed as though this month went by way too fast. It's almost St. Paddy's Day so I need to start thinking about a few projects...



While I'm doing that and getting tomorrow's post ready, I thought I would make a call for sponsors for March. I'll have some new spots open and I would love to offer a discount to anyone who grabs them before March 5th. Use code STITCH10 to receive 10% off any ad spot purchased! 

I am also open for ad swaps, which are 150x150 in size. Let me know if you'd like to swap and we will make it happen! And lastly sponsor-wise, I've added a Large Stitches Bundle where you can purchase 6 months of ad space all at once. I've had some inquiries about it so I thought I would make that change. That is also included in the discount!!

Oh and just to remind you all about a really amazing project that Heidi from Antlers & Roses are working on with some other amazing contributors {Torrie, Christina, Richard, & Shannon}. We are working on the B.You project which is a blog that offers tips, tricks, info, and inspiration to bloggers of all kinds. We had a very successful launch and are excited to watch it grow. But B.You isn't just about being a blog; it's much more than that. B.You offers an annual bloggers retreat on the gorgeous Central Coast of California. It's a little bit conference and a lot of relaxation. Please head on over to our blog, give us a follow, and see what we are all about. If there is anything you'd like to see us write about, let us know on any of the posts or send us an email! Thanks!

PostSig

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO