Wednesday, February 20, 2013

{W.I.P} Wednesday



Baby scarves are all the craze right now and of course I want little Oliver in a few so to start out, I am making him a couple of custom bandana scarves before I purchase some from some of my fave shops. I have lots of the mustard arrow fabric left over from my bag and mug hug so I decided to use that along with some other cute fabric remnants I have. 

Front

Back

I know it looks funky now, but it will be so cute when it's finished! Here is one of the other fabrics I have chosen along with the plaid jersey knit that is on the back of the chevron arrow fabric as well.


Isn't the plaid adorbs?


 Along with my infinity scarves, these just might be incredibly addicting too! Scarves might just be my thing now. 

Are there any projects you're currently working on? Share with me below in the comments. Happy hump day!

PostSig

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO