Friday, April 26, 2013

Call For Sponsors & Ad Price Changes


Hey hey! May is almost here and I still have some ad spots open as well as some opening up! From now until May 1st you can use the code STITCH10 to save 10% off all ad spots! 

My blog has been growing as well as my social media sites for Chevron Stitches. I am so overwhlemed with the love and support from everyone and appreciate each and every one of you! Because I am catering to a larger crowd and am putting more work in to the blog as well as products for my shop I am raising my Sponsor rates just a smidge May 1st. So head on over to get your ad spots in now before the rates go up! Any ad submitted before May 1st, regardless of start date, will still qualify for the current rates. 

Here is a little bit of info you need to know about my blogs stats as of April 25th, 2013:

[Since starting in December] 27,013 views total
approx 6,700 monthly views
305 GFC Followers
529 Followers on Twitter
318 Likes on Facebook
1032 Followers on Instagram
257 Followers on Pinterest
I post 4-5 times a week
I run two other blogs with a growing following where I advertise and mention this blog as well

Like I mentioned, my rates are only going up just a little bit so it still wont break the bank. Get those ads in before May 1st to still get current rates! Thanks again for all your support! 


PostSig

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO