Sunday, April 14, 2013

New Email!

Finally... finally I changed over my email address to go with the blog! When I made the platform and name switch back in December I felt a little bit overwhelmed with changing the email as well. Thinking about it now, it probably would have been much easier than I had thought. Actually, it was; I just clicked on all of my contacts, typed up a quick email and hit send. But I did it and even though I am 5 months late, it is taken care of. 

So please add my new email to your contacts and if you see this email in your inbox I am not SPAM. It's just lil' ol' me, Ashley Marie!

From here on out, please send all emails to:

chevronstitches@gmail.com

Thank you all so much for your support with this blog. Chevron Stitches means so much to me and so do all of you!

PostSig

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO