Monday, March 18, 2013

Saint Patrick's Day Recap

 

Hope you all had a fun Saint Patrick's Day! We spent the day lounging around and making a few crafts so we celebrated in our own special way. 

First, you can't have Saint Patricks Day without wearing green....


Ok well some of us don't really own anything green, okay? I had to dig up Oliver's outfit for the day and I got lucky finding a pair of olive green shoes!

But Bry made sure to wear some green to volley ball so she wouldn't get pinched...

Brys barely there, barely counts ribbon

And who doesn't love a little crafting?

Bry's felt four leaf clover

Then, of course, I had to spoil the kids with some lucky charms...


And then we made a St. Paddy's theme pizza. Green bell peppers for the shamrock and pineapple for the gold.


How did you celebrate St. Paddy's Day?


PostSig

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO