Wednesday, January 9, 2013

{W.I.P} Work In Progress Wednesday



Hello! Happy Hump Day! It is time to share with you what I am currently working on.

I received a custom order for two Kindle Fire sleeves from a good friend of mine Delaney. She is really in to pin up and had some great material for me to work with! She wanted one for her man also, but he isn't in to the pin up style so much for him self so I had some awesome type fabric that is just perfect for the guy. 


So far I have all the cuts made {exterior and interior fabric} and selected a button for his sleeve. I still need to find a cute button for Delaney's, though. The inside fabric is a super soft organic cotton fleece by Michael Miller. I have it on the inside of my Kindle sleeve and love it! 

{{All fabric was purchased at Fabricworm}}

I should have them finished up by Friday ready to give to her this weekend. 

Watch for a tutorial on how to make a Kindle Fire sleeve {adjustable to any tablet you have and even for your cell phones!} later on in the week. 

What projects are you currently working on?


PostSig

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love both fabrics!! Can't wait to see the results, they will be amazing of course!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are going to look great! I love the type fabric, it can be so hard to find nice fabrics that aren't girly! At the moment I'm working on some more softies... My fav thing to sew :)

    http://www.lapetitelulu.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO