Friday, February 22, 2013

Pinspiration Friday



I'm not much of an embroiderer, but I know how to. I like to keep my projects simple, fast, and small so I don't get too overwhelmed. I love the look of embroidery because it reminds me a lot of my childhood and seeing all of the embroidery hoops on my grandma's walls. I want to fill my walls with them too so when I saw this Pinspiration I knew it was something I could tackle in a few minutes time. 




I don't have a lot of embroidery hoops and none that are very big, but after completing this project I am hooked on wanting to make more and make them bigger. So off to the craft store I go to get some larger hoops. 

Are you on Pinterest? Follow me at Chevron Stitches!

PostSig

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. very nice blog, thank you for sharing.
    Visit from Happy Friday Blog Hop.
    Time to visit and follow.
    would be great if you can visit and link up.
    Have a great day.
    Nan
    www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love embroidery hoops. i found some good ones at joanns!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO