Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Product Reveal!

Remember the craziness over on IG a couple weeks ago? Wow! And no one knew what the product was I was needing their bambinos for! Well, today is the day to reveal what I have been working on for a while now and I can't tell you enough how excited I am! 

First let me give you a little bit of a timeline so you'll know what to expect:

-Product testers have been chosen and contacted
-Supplies have been ordered for the product testers 
-Once supplies come in, their sets will be made and sent out
-You will then be seeing the Indian sets all over the place from my wonderful testers
-I will be partnering with another handmade shop to be giving away one of my sets and one of their products very soon [an IG giveaway]
-June 17th the sets will be available on my Storenvy

Little Indian Set will include:

-One hand stamped onesie or tee [white in color] with four stamp options to choose from [trio teepee, trip arrow, chevron arrows, geometric triangles]
-One hand painted wooden arrow with felt tip and feathers
-One little Indian headband with three elastic colors to choose from [brown, black, tan]

And my little Indian model:








I can't wait for these to become available to you all! Again, I am so excited! 



PostSig

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO