Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New Sponsor Rates & Info

Chevron Stitches is growing! And I am so excited about that! Thank you all for the love and support for my little ol' blog. Much appreciated! 

With this growth comes more time and dedication and because of that I am working just a bit harder. After much thought and prayer, I have decided it would be beneficial to raise my sponsor rates just a smidge. Don't worry; it's not a bucket load, so it wont break the bank. 

Here are the new rates, as of today, and some info to go along with them:

You can find more info about these new rates and perks on my Sponsor page! If you have any questions or would like to Sponsor Chevron Stitches, feel free to send me an email at chevronstitches [at] gmail [dot] com. 


PostSig

Pin It!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO