Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Product Sneak Peek

Aside from the many adorable items that will be made with my fabric line, there are a couple of non-sewn items that will be launching with my new brand. Today I am going to give you a sneak peek of what I have been working on. [If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen some peeks of these little gems.]







Depending on the production time of my fabric, I hope to have everything ready and launched by the end of the summer. I am taking custom orders on these earrings and anything else that was available in my old shop Oliver's Treasure Chest. If you have any questions about these or anything else, please let me know!


PostSig

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. very cute earrings! can't wait to see the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! If you head on over to MIN_eShop on May 22nd, my earrings will be featured! Xo

      Delete

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO