Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Little Bit Of Valentine

We aren't much of a Valentine's Day family. The extent of our celebrating includes baking whatever treats I signed up for at the beginning of the year for Bry's class and making Valentines; but I also limit myself to one decoration, one craft night, and one swap. 
I made a felt heart garland to put up on our fireplace as our one decoration, made a sewn paper heart garland and scratch lotto Valentines for The Chirping Moms Virtual Pinterest night and my one swap was pretty rewarding. 
Lyndsey of The Stationery Place hosted a Handmade Valentine Swap where we were assigned into a group of five and you were to make a handmade Valentine for the four other ladies, all swapping with each other. I was partnered up with some pretty creative and talented gals and love each one of my handmade Valentines. Thanks ladies! 



They fit perfectly with my garland on the fireplace!







PostSig

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO